Pumpkin Patches & More in Hamilton County, Indiana
What a wonderful time of year to be outside enjoying the Indiana weather with your family and friends!
Here are just a few places for you to visit this month:
19807 Hague Road, Noblesville
October 27 : 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
October 28 : 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
October 29 : 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
October 30 : 7 p.m. - 12 a.m.
October 31 : 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Face Painting
- Airbrush Tattoos
- Haunted House
Conner Prairie - Visit www.connerprairie.org or call (317) 776-6006
13400 Allisonville Road, Fishers
- Headless Horseman on October 15-17, 21-24, 28-30 (gates open from 6 to 9 p.m.)
- Pumpkin Carving Competition
- Glow Tent (New for 2010)
- Scary Programs (Oct. 15-17)
Create scary make-up with Hug-A-Bug., Inc. Learn how to create movie makeup effects perfect for Halloween. Watch Hug-A-Bug create scars and bruises with the use of makeup prosthetics, just like the Hollywood pros.
- Animalia (Oct. 21 & 22)
"Have No Fear Animal" show which features many creepy animals like snakes, rats, roaches, lizards, a crow and skunks. Identify and dispel some of the myths surrounding these creatures so that they don't seem nearly as scary at the end of the show as they did at the beginning!
- Paranormal Investigators (Oct. 28-30)
Indiana SPI and Quest Paranornal Research will give you a behind-the-scenes look at paranormal research.
12290 E. 191st St., Noblesville
Every Saturday and Sunday throughout October 10am-6pm
And Thursday, October 21st and Friday, 22nd 1pm-6pm
- Bluegrass music
- Corn Maze with a Scavenger Hunt (get a prize when you find the hidden agricultural items!)
- Hayrides to and from the pumpkins
- Farm animals to pet
- Snack Shack with lots of food and sodas and apple cider
- Country Store with fudge, apple butter, pumpkin butter, the ultimate country salsa, etc.
- Clean country atmosphere
- A great safe, fun environment for family and friends
7177 East 161st Street, Noblesville
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Wednesday through Friday from 10-5
Saturday from 10 to 6
Sunday from 12 to 6
- Pumpkin Patch is open (free hayrides on Saturday & Sunday)Bluegrass music
- U-Dig Field Grown Chrysanthemums (1000's to choose from)
- Apples, frozen pies, jams & jellies, hay bales, corn stalks, etc.
Stonycreek Farm - Visit www.stonycreekfarm.net or call (317) 773-3344
11366 State Road 38 E., Noblesville
September 25 to October 31 (open daily from 10 to 5)
Activities are only on Saturday and Sunday
- NEW THIS YEAR!!!! ZIP LINE- Soar high above the farm on a pulley system of cables mounted on an incline.
- Pumpkin patch (hayrides to the patch)
- Pony Rides
- Balloon Lady
- Face Painting
- Farm Animals
- Straw Pile
- Kid's Fishing Pond
Hope you have a fun fall season!